Monday, July 09, 2007

Avary Joy Swinehart





































Avary Joy, June 30, 2007. 5:27 AM. 7lbs. 5 oz. 20 in long. Strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. So super cute!!!! The boys are loving their baby sister and just say the cutest things to her and about her. Here are a few. Ty: "Oh mom, she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world." " I think Avary is the prettiest. She is even prettier than mommy." Bryce to Ava when she cries; "Oh Avra( he mixes avary and ava) , what is the matter baby girl." And Dylan, every time he hears her cry, he runs out from where he is and laughs and says "baby cry". They love to hold her and kiss her and talk the cutest baby talk to her. They ask everyday how many days old she it. Dust and I are so in love as well. It is so fun to have a daughter. It is precious to watch Daddy hold his sweet little angel and kiss her little nose. I love to hold her and snuggle her close as I pray for her. It has been so fun to dress her in pink and in dresses! It is a sweet time for me as we near the one year anniversary of my mothers death. The Lord has blessed me with a sweet baby girl and as I pray for her, I thank God for the time I had with my mom. It is over whelming to think about my responsibility to my daughter to raise her to be a God fearing woman. A woman that is humble, submissive, and that has a gentle spirit. I thank God for those qualities that my mom showed me in different ways. God is so good and knows what we need at just the right time. Avary's arrival could not have been more perfect!! Thanks for your prayers and enjoy the pics of our little princess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are all the cutest kids ever! i cannot wait to see them and see Ava for the first time!, and although you have had all boys, you took good care of me when i was little so you'll be just fine taking care of another little girl, and look how good i turned out :) i love you Betty, and i cannot wait to see you soon hopefully, and i have been praying for you and Ava as well as Dustin and the boys so i hope all is going great ttyl love you