Friday, October 26, 2007

things kids say

I thought I would share with you some of my favorite things the boys have said the past week or two. Enjoy!!
1. We are in target about 9:30 am for a few snacks before we head to the Imaginon center when Ty and Bryce start talking (loudly I might add)Bryce: "I want some purple Gatorade because Daddy said that whatever color your drink is the color poop you will have." (imagine strange looks and a few smiles)
2. Not even three minutes later......."Well Jesus is everywhere..." "No He is not." "Yes He is because He lives in our heart so He goes where ever we go." "But what about hell?" OK, so now I am involved in a hushed tone, "boys, Jesus is in our hearts so He goes with us everywhere, but if He is in your heart you can't go to hell, so Jesus can't either." "See He is not there." "But if I go there then He is" "Mom I don't want to go to hell." OK, so now think about the looks we are getting. Ahhhhhhhh
3. Ty:" Mom, your belly is getting big again. Do you have another baby in there?" Trying to take this is stride with out crying or throwing up my dinner, "No buddy, no more babies." "But you might mommy, God might put another one in there."
4. Ty: "Hey mom, there is one more room back here (in the van) for another baby. Can we have one more sister?"
5. Dylan: "Hey I have an idea...."( his fave thing to say all day)
6. Ty during home school...he was drawing a picture of something strong. I was thinking of a man with big muscles, but let him do his thing. I asked finally what he was drawing and he says; "a bottom." OK, why? "Because a bottom is so strong it has to work hard to get the poop out!"
They keep me laughing, rolling my eyes, and a huge smile on my face all day long....hope you are smiling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! those were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!