Thursday, March 06, 2008

This is the way we do homeschool, do homeschool, do...





... homeschool to our favorite song from our sweet friend Melissa! We generally sit around the island around 9:00 AM to "do school." Typically, Ava Joy is napping, but here you can see she was a bit off her schedule today, so she got to join us and suck on a pear in her "safety fruit feeder" Tyler decided to do school in his under pants and a pair of chaps, while Dylan and Bryce stayed in their mixed matched PJ's. Dylan eventually got bored cutting and coloring and wondered into the play room where he climbed the shelf (imagine, Dylan climbing), and turned up the music as loud as it would go to sing his favorite school song, "Stop and Go." So fun, really it is so fun teaching my little munchkins in their PJS and watching them light up when they get something right!! So sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Betty you are doing a great job with your kiddos... Brad and I had so much fun looking through your blog:) Could you please let me know about your ABC bible verses... did they come with your homeschool things or did you just pick out verses on your own? I did this way back when I taught pre-school and I can not find my folders with my materials... Keep up the good work and keep lovin those boys and that sweet princess of a girl!
Haley McGlaughlin
haleymcg@comcast.net