Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yup, Again!

How I LOVE Davie Park! This is the 2nd time Ty has fallen off the monkey bars and broke his arm! As soon as he landed, he knew that it was broken and just screamed, "mommy, I broke it, I broke my arm!" Well he would know!! I calmly leave the park with all four kids in tow,(Daddy of course was on the road) and head to the house to feed them lunch and put the two little ones down for a nap before seeing our favorite Dr George! Ty got to pick a color this time as we got water proof casts! Yes, casts, yes Bryce has one too! Bryce was so upset that he is the only one that has not ever broken a bone that he actually tried to break it by hitting against anything hard! So when Bryce asked Dr. George if he could have one too, we said yes! He was so excited. He has had it on for 9 days without much complaint! Such a silly boy. You should see the looks I get when we are out. People whisper (LOUDLY), surely that can't happen. I look and explain one is really broken and one is a sympathy cast. Oh the stares I get!

1 comment:

megan said...

How funny!!!!