Thursday, November 13, 2008

"If you could do anything.....

.....and you knew you could not fail and money was not of importance.....What would you do?"

We were asked that question last weekend in CLF. It didn't take me long to know that I am doing exactly what I want to be doing. Being a Mommy, a wife, and in full time ministry. BUT, if I had to pick something other than that, I would be a Midwife and/or work in an orphanage. Dustin: a professional golfer or do exactly what he is doing!

How about YOU?! What would you do if you could pick your dream job, no chance of failing, and no matter how much money you made.

4 comments:

Devon said...

Have our family exactly how it is now, but with more kiddies running around - probably 3 more. AND, living overseas as missionaries. So, not too far off from where we are now. =)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this question! I would be a wife and a mommy to several little ones! I'm half way there! :)

Christy said...

Well I guess mine didn't get through... I love what I do also... being a mom, wife, and stylist... but if it had to be something else i would love to do photography... I love the arts!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun, I love this post! :)
There are so many things I think I would love, I don't even know how I would choose...