Wednesday, May 06, 2009

32 pairs





of all the crazy things my boys come up with, this may be one of my favorites! As Dustin was about to walk out the door for work, the boys were telling him goodbye. Yet Dylan kept yelling that he couldn't come down the stairs to say goodbye and that Daddy needed to come up stairs. I must say, I have never seen anything like it! The boys were howling with excitement....Dylan was "running" around with "a bottom fatter than his head", says Tyler. The goal was to get every pair of underwear on him to make his bottom fatter than his head! 32 pairs!!

5 comments:

Christy said...

that is the funniest thing I have seen! sweet playroom... I am sure your kids have a blast in it... oh my word... my kids would be in there all the time!

megan said...

What on earth?!?! So funny!

Angela said...

Oh, to get inside the minds of little boys. How do they think of that stuff?!

muffintop said...

definitely my all time favorite.

Shak Family said...

Wow...boys are so very different then girls! So funny., Love how he can't even walk he just tips over.