Monday, November 02, 2009

Ava

Me: "Ava, who made you so beautiful?"
Ava: " God did and Jesus did. God made the dark and the light" (as she covers her eyes).
Me: "That's right baby!!
Ava: " Jesus saves me Mama"

Ava: "You are the queen mama and I am the little princess queen."
Me: "oh, so is Daddy the king?"
Ava: "No, Lightling McQueen is the king!"

Ava: "You are big Mommy. Daddy is big, Ty and Bryce is big. Diddy Bops is little. Diddy Bops is cute!" (Diddy Bops is Dylan)

Ava walks into the bathroom and declares that she is going to help me wipe my bottom.....YIKES!

Sunday I come out of the room to find Ava sitting on the island "putting on make-up." Her face is covered in black mascara and she looks at me and says, "I look beautiful mama!"

Ava: "You BULLY!!" she screams at her brothers as she hits them over the head! (of course they have taken something from her or just tried to tickle or kiss her) The boys just laugh as she is in tears telling them they are bullies!

Seriously, this little girl keeps us laughing. She is so stinking cute and knows what she wants! We love our little princess!

1 comment:

megan said...

Aahhhh....Diddy Bops is Dylan!!! She kept talking about Diddy Bops on Sunday and we couldn't figure out who that was! We thought maybe it was a grandparent :) Mystery solved!