Monday, November 27, 2006

been way too long.....................


Wow, I don't even know what to say...sorry for the delay in blogs, time seems to fly when you have three little boys to chase around! So let's see, where to start, so much fun stuff has gone on, I don't want to leave out a thing.
The weather here has been amazing! We have loved being outside everyday in the warm sun! The park is one of the boys favorite places to go. We joined our friend Tait one afternoon at our favorite park. We have 5 boys between us and they keep us moving. Jamie and I turned to see the 3 big boys hiding under the climbing wall all too quiet. We went over to see what the deal was and saw 3 puddles of pee pee and faces that looked guilty as could be. It took all I had not to laugh and I scolded them and Jamie walked away laughing. In the end, I lost it and took a picture to remember!

No comments: