Friday, November 03, 2006

Here lizard, lizard........







All I can say is GROSS!! Sometimes I wonder why God made me a boy mom. I am finding out I am much more girly than I thought!!! Ty has a new love.....LIZARDS! He loves to catch them and bring them into the house for all to see. It is so fun to watch his quick hands reach down to capture the poor scared creature. His first "catch" was Monday at the park. He was so excited! We went through the "jungle" to look for more only to come up empty handed. Wednesday we went back to the park in attempt to find more little lizards. The first one Ty saw, he got! Only this time to his utter surprise, the tail came off right in his fingers! He wasn't sure what to think about the tail still wiggling in his fingers, but didn't hesitate long before he made another attempt at lizard catching. He caught six that morning, I let him bring home 3 in a water bottle to show daddy! Thursday Dustin and I are talking in the kitchen while the big boys were playing in the play room. We hear Bryce yell and go to check out the commotion.....There to my utter dismay are FOUR LIZARDS crawling around in my play room! The boys were so excited as they all try to catch them and take them outside. Ty turns around and there on his back is one of the lizzards holding on for dear life. We get them all outside only to have Ty and Bryce carry them around on their shoulders. Never would have thought lizards would have enjoyed going down the slide!! The weather here has been more than amazing! We have spent everyday outside enjoying 70 degree weather and great sunshine! We made a fun craft with leaves this week (our sweet friend MC climb on her car to get the 'pretty' leaves for us!) The boys loves craft time and this seems to be the most perfect season to do it! Dylan has officially decided that he can now walk everywhere at all times, the boys are loving it!! Have a great weekend, love to all!

1 comment:

amanda said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Oh, how I wish I could've been there when you saw the 4 lizards in your play room!! Ha!! Man, I miss you guys!