Thursday, November 08, 2007

did that really just happen?

I mean really, "Did that really just happen?", goes through my head at least 10 times a days and this week, it may have been 25!! Picture this, Angie and I are talking while I am fixing lunch for the 5 big kids and the 2 babies are patiently waiting to get their lunch when we look over to see Dylan with two fists in the jar of marsh mellow cream! He was covered as he tried to shove both hands into his mouth as fast as he could before I took it from him!! "I love marsh mellow" is what he said. (we think:-)

















So the best time to buy cute costumes is of course after Halloween when they are only 5 bucks each! So I got the boys the cutest skunk outfits from Old Navy! They wanted to wear them to play group, so I said sure why not. When we got there we went outside to play. They have two dogs that just love little kids......and little kids in skunk outfits are even better! Bryce got "tickley" kisses from Aspen. Ty kept saying the dogs were going to eat Bryce because they thought he was a skunk!!!


















Do you know those days when you wake up and you are still a bit out of it, but know you have to get up and just get on with it? Well I had one of those days yesterday......i got up a bit groggy and came out to the living room to complete chaos when I ran right into the HUGE WHITE PILLAR in my living room. YES it has been there for TWO whole YEARS and YES I just ran right into it.....with my toes!! And my poor ring piggy got broken! It is purple and hurts so stinkin bad! I nearly cussed when Dylan stepped on it four hours later!! Instead I fell to the ground moaning....poor Dylan thought I was laughing at first, then was like "Mommy, you otay?" (yes I know I am in need of a pedi!)

3 comments:

Devon said...

OMG! You weren't kidding about your toe when we talked the other day! HOLY COW! It looks like it kills. Poor mommy. So, what did you do all day yesterday on Mommy day? Lay in bed nursing your poor baby toe! Gosh, I would've. =)Oh, I totally would have been right there in the marshmellow cream with Dylan. YUMMY! (totally hilarious)

schampers said...

you guys are a hoot, i love reading all your funny stories...just so you know i read them and re-tell them to people here in wiscosnin who do not even know you and the freak out ranch video has been a great one to pass around...you guys are too much fun!!

megan said...

Sorry about your toe, but don't you just LOVE the chaos of all of those little ones? Never a dull moment! We should get our 8 little monkeys together sometime to play :)