Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This is a riot!

This is from my friend Megan's blog! I thought it was so cute, I had to share with all my friends. Enjoy!!


Emily calls all meat "chicken". It doesn't matter if we're eating salmon or steak, her request is always "More chicken please". Last night as we ate pork tenderloin Dave decided it was time she learned the real names for meat. So we had a discussion about how this is pork, this comes from pigs, not chickens. Tonight we had an interesting dinner conversation....
Me: What do you want for dinner?
Emily: I want pig please.
Me: Oh, you mean pork.
Emily, in between bites: Yeah, pig. I love pig. Pig is so good. More pig please. Mommy, do pigs sleep in bags?
Me: No, in barns I guess.
Emily: Oh, cuz I saw the pig sleeping in a bag in our fridge before you cooked it. It was dead. So pigs must sleep in bags.

1 comment:

Devon said...

Oh, I love this. I just LOVE how their little minds work! My nephew, Jacob, thought Ashton put glue on his hands and feet to be able to climb our door frames. Hilarious! Love and miss you!