Wednesday, December 12, 2007

things we do to pass the time......

Play in a box full of peanuts!!!!! They had so much fun jumping around in these. I think CC and I may have had fun cleaning them all back up :-)




I had no idea there were so many ways to play on the play ground. I am not sure if they just slide down like normal anymore. Boys are so wildley creative. Sometimes makes me a bit nervous. No wonder we have had 5 broken bones!










We went to our close friends house, Jaden , Josiah, and Jace Garrett, to roast marshmellows in the middle of the afternoon. It was fun!! Good thing we did it last week, since this week it has been in the 80's!!!!














We all took an adventure up town to eat lunch at Brixx Pizza and then went to the Imagine On Center. We were a bit out of place at lunch with 7 children 5 and under during buisness lunch hour. It was great.








































Again with our friends, The Garretts....the "big kids" decorated cookies, the "medium boys" played outside, and the "babies" slept, while Mary Catherine and I drank coffee and chatted.

No comments: