Monday, April 07, 2008

Swinehart Super Heroes!

Tyler, The Incredible Hulk

Bryce, Spider Man

Dylan, A Power Ranger
My Super Heroes!
The boys have been obsessed with "super heroes" these days. It is pretty funny to me because the boys do not even know who these "heroes" are as they have never seen these videos. I guess it is a boy thing??!! We had to get new PJs because Dylan has been wearing Buzz Light Year and The Power Rangers PJs that the Wises gave to us non stop for two weeks! If one pair got dirty he would look in the dryer for the other pair and if they were not there he would get them out the hamper!! I started hiding the dirty pair or making sure it was in the dryer! Now all they want to do is "fight the bad guys!" (Daddy ends up being the bad guy most of the time) Love having boys!!

3 comments:

megan said...

I love it! So funny how they love characters when they don't even know who they are :) We have the same thing over here, only with Disney princesses :)

Devon said...

So funny! Boys and their pajamas! I love it!

Anonymous said...

This is such a boy thing...my boys are doing the same things lately! We have been getting them the Bible man dvd's and they love them! This is a great way to teach them how to be super heros for Jesus! Have fun~
Haley McGlaughlin