Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I’ve been tagged! I’m it! My friend Amanda has tagged me to list the Top Ten Things I Love About My Husband. How fun!

Rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.
2) List the top ten things you love about your husband.
3) Tag 4 people and link to their blogs at the end of your post.
4) Let the people know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

So, without further ado...

Top Ten Things I Love About My Husband

1) He loves Jesus!
2) He loves to teach our children about the love of Jesus and to teach them to be Mighty Men of God.
3)He loves me like no one in my life ever has.....unconditionally and completely, to the best that he humanly can. He is amazing at this!
4)He believes the best in people. Even if they hurt him or say hurtful things, he tries to see the best in that person and the situation!
5) He is so HOT! Seriously, he has buns of steel!
6) He is a man of his word. He is honest, vulnerable, real, and humble.
7) He really works hard to help me in the everyday tasks...laundry, cleaning the floors, taking the kiddos out so I can have a break....a great servant
8) He can make some serious french toast and eggs!
9) He is great at giving sweet meaningful gifts. He really listens and knows what I want and works hard to get that. Such a romantic!
10) He is an amazing father! Our boys love him to death and are so blessed to have such a great Daddy!

Ok.....so Megan, Katie J, Devon, and Kari.......you are it! Happy blogging. (their blog links are on the side panel.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice work betty! :)