Friday, May 09, 2008

Chicago here we come!!

Well the rumor is true......I AM RUNNING ANOTHER MARATHON! Yes I said that I would never run another full one again, but that was 7 years ago, before I had 4 children, been married 8 years, and realized there are worse things than not being able to walk up the stairs for a couple of days!! Really I am excited because I will be training with some of my closest friends! I am sure with all the great conversations those 20 mile runs will just fly by!

One small catch....because we all decided to run so late, the marathon was full, so in order to run , we get to join a team! WORLD VISION! What a great team to be a part of! I have to raise $900.00 to be a part of the team. They are a Christian ministry that supports Africa. To learn out more please go to my world vision , Chicago marathon website. You can see a bit more of what World Vision is about and learn how you can sponsor me to run at:

http://www.firstgiving.com/bettyswinehart

Please take the time to check this out, I really need your help!!!!!!! Thanks so much!



1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow..I'm so impressed. I still want to run one some day but don't see it in the near future. You can give me tips when its my turn.