Thursday, May 29, 2008

Smokin Hot!!

Atleast once a month at dinner time, we go around the table to share what we love most about each other. It is very sweet to hear the boys say sweet things about each other. Tuesday night was beautiful and we were eating outside. We started with everyone telling something that they love about Mommy. So fun! Well it got to Mommy telling something that I love about Daddy. So the rest of the time goes like this.......

Mommy: " I love that Daddy is so smokin HOT"
Boys: BELLY LAUGHING!!!
Bryce: gets out of his chair and goes to Daddy and touches him and says "Ouch, Daddy is so HOT!"
Everyone is again belly laughing!!

Then it is time to tell things about Bryce......
Dylan:" I love that Bryce is so smokin hot!"
giggles
Bryce: "Hey Daddy, can I tell something that I love about Bryce?"
Bryce:"I love that I am the fastest and best soccer player on my team!"

I love this game! It is so fun to hear the sweet things the boys really love about each other and about us! Dylan said he loved that I was pretty, such a sweet boy.......

No comments: