Sunday, July 27, 2008

Calling All Super Hereos!











I sit here amazed that my 'baby' is 6!! WOW, 6! He woke up this morning certain that he had grown an inch! It was one of the cutest things as his face was just glowing. He could not wait for 3 o'

clock to roll around and all his "super hero" friends roll in. So fun as Daddy was in charge of the party and had some seriously good games fighting bad guys and looking for Green Lantern rings.
Ty is such a delight! He is a sweet little guy that loves that he is "the leader", the biggest brother that gets to help lead, protect, and love all his younger sibs. He is such a little lover and loves to please. We are so blessed to have him in our family. We are excited to see what this next year holds for him!

2 comments:

Devon said...

Happy Birthday TYLER! Spiderman is so fun!

Christy said...

Hey Betty,
it's christy tennyson. Hope you are doing well. I can't believe that tyler is 6... Eli just turned 7. Isn't it just crazy how fast it has gone by... just wait tyler being in first grade... what he will learn this year is going to blow your mind to pieces. It did mine last year with Eli. I look often at the blog... but just never have the time to write, after the late night at the game last night mine are all down napping so I figured I'd take the time. I have a question for your husband... I don't know if you could convey it to him ... since Scott became a believer 7 years ago, he has never had any kind of real mentoring in his life. I was talking with my mom and dad, wondering if they knew of anyone that would be good with this... they had mentioned Dustin. My father said that is a passion of Dustin's because of how he was mentored as a young believer. Just wondering... didn't know since the season is coming to a close if he would have a little time. You can either write on the blog... tennysontalk@blogspot ... my email address... sleepytoes@carolina.rr.com ... or my cell nimber is 704-995-0373
Thanks... christy