Monday, July 07, 2008

A suprise delivery



Sound asleep after a long day.....I ran 13 miles at 5:30 in the morning, Dustin scored two goals in his match against Wilmington, and of course we have four kids! We collapsed into bed exhausted only to be awakened by little sounds. Our sweet cat, Grace, hugely pregnant, delivered her litter on our bed! I just laughed in disbelief as I woke up to the little mewing sounds of little kittens at 3:30 AM! Dustin looked on line to see if we could move her as I just watched her deliver #3 in complete silence. Dustin just looked at Grace and said, "you aren't the only one to deliver in this bed!" Too funny!

1 comment:

megan said...

Awww...how cute! When I told Dave that your cat had babies on the bed, Dave said "What is with that bed and having babies?!" :) Too funny!