Sunday, August 19, 2007

A few high lights from the week



So we got a new sprinkler this week! The boys love it. I went inside to change Ava's diaper and by the time I had come back out (not too long, mind you, changing #4, I can do that with my eyes closed), they were all over in the mud. Their faces were classic when they saw me and I told them to come here in the most stern voice I could muster through my suppressed giggles. I told them to put their arms around each other and to smile. They just started to laugh so hard. So funny!












Then Dylan woke from his nap and it was his turn to run in the sprinkler. And yup, you guessed it, he found himself a nice mud puddle too. Boys and the mud! They are born with the desire to be dirty!









This could be the best five dollar investment. This musical game can keep them busy for at least an hour! Ty has gotten pretty good at it. Here they are with their best bud Jaden, after a quick, mud free run through the sprinkler!

Avary girl sure is getting big and changes everyday! She is started to hold her head up for a bit and looking at everything around her. The boys love it when she waves her arms and "hits" them in the face. Here is Miss Avary getting "bounced" by her big brother. Not sure she liked it much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, it's so crazy that Dylan is a BIG brother now!! I remember saying that about Bryce when Dylan was born too... I miss those kids soooo much and I am just dying to meet little miss Avary! Can you please ask her to quit growing just until I can get there to meet her!?! I feel like she's just going to walk over and shake my hand and introduce herself by the time I get to see her. They're all just growing so fast!! :)