Sunday, August 05, 2007

Life at the Swineharts

Miss Priss is growing so fast. I feel like she changes every single day! Everyday I look at her I notice someone different in her. She is so beautiful!









The boys look so sweet here! Won't tell you that it took all I had to get them all to smile at the same time and to stop fighting over who got to hold "the little princess". Ahh! But aren't they sweet:-)





The boys first tube slide experience at Carowinds!! They loved it!!!All six of us made the trip. Even Ava got to ride in the lazy river!


Daddy never gets to mow the lawn with his new mower by himself!! Avary and I decided it is fun to be a girl and eat ice cream and watch!!













THe BIG PUMP IT UP birtrhday day party!! It was so much fun. My mom and sister started a family tradition that when you turn five you have your big party at Pump it Up. So we followed suit. It was a BLAST!! There was sweaty kids everywhere. Pizza and cake just topped it off.




















Our sweet Avary is getting so big!! Here she is 4 weeks old. She still pretty much sleeps all day and all night. (well most nights)














Here we are making birthday cup cakes for Ty's 5th birthday!! Wow! He is 5! We were sad Daddy was in Ohio, but we made the best of it! Ty got to pick out what we ate and what we did all day long. So, we started out with "mommy's waffles" and a trip to the park. We then headed to Chick fil a for lunch with our friend Keri and Jaeda. After putting Dylan down for a nap, we did Ty's favorite thing! We practiced writing our ABC's and 123's. Kathy came and then we ran to get some goodies. We had pizza for dinner and movie night! We got to watch Curious George, our favorite!!








Kathy, one of the sweetest, most caring woman I have ever met! She called on her way back into town to see if she could give me a break and keep the kids! (Dust was out of town for the weekend) I mean, hello, who thinks of that!!?? She came over to hold sweet Ava, while Dylan napped, and the big boys and I ran to the store to get stuff to make birthday cup cakes and a new pair of crocs! The boys LOVED her and talked about her for the rest of the weekend. Thanks Kathy, we love you and are blessed to have you in our lives.



Here is Bryce being a silly little boy. Anytime the camera is out, they all decide it is time to be silly. I think we have a million tongue pictures of each boy.




















I really can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I took this picture! Where does time go? Well here we see our sweet Dylan in his crib during nap time. He usually plays for awhile before he decides to lay down. This day was no different, except I still heard him playing an hour and a half later! So I resigned myself to the fact that today he was not going to sleep. I go up to get him and as soon as I walk up the stairs, I smell it!! I walk in and ask Dylan what he is doing. All he says is "poo poo mommy" and points to his bed. He says "I poo poo on potty Mommy." Well, little buddy, when Mommy puts a diaper on, you can poo in your diaper. He shows me where his diaper is (on the floor) and shows me how he wiped poo all over the rails, the sheet, his clothes, and his hair. Well needless to say, we threw him in the shower!


2 comments:

Devon said...

OH MY GOSH! That is so gross, but the most hilarious thing ever. Save the picture when he starts to bring the ladies over. lol! Blackmail! HAHAHA!

lexiabbyali said...

This is a first time experience for you??? Wish I could say the same, this happens like 3 or 4 times a month in my house, thanks to your sweet little niece Abigail. Lets just say I'm seasoned at this!