Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Team Kenya!

The boys will start soccer next week. Their first soccer league!! They are so excited. They went with Daddy, their coach, to pick up their uniforms last Tuesday night. They put them on right away after picking their numbers. Ty, 8, because it was as close to the same number as Daddy's that he could get (18). Bryce, 4, because he is going to be 4 soon. (January) Wednesday they woke up in their jerseys and played in them all day. Then went to bed in them. Thursday morning they woke in them , played in them all day. That night when they showered, I grabbed them and put them in the laundry hamper. We got them to sleep in different soccer jerseys that night. When I got from my run Friday morning, they were back in the dirty jerseys!! They took them from the hamper and put them on. So gross!! I told them they were too dirty to wear and Bryce said, "it is ok Mom, I wiped mine off with water." Saturday morning I took them and tossed them into the washer this time!!!! Next Tuesday is our first practice. The boys can't wait!!! It is going to be so much fun and very interesting as the boys are very competitive! We don't keep score for the 5 year old team. Yeah right!!! Good luck with that!!




















1 comment:

Devon said...

Yeah! SOCCER! So fun! You'll have to post video of that. I just saw that you can use your blogger account info to upload videos to google to be able to post them on here. Cool, huh?! Love it and can't wait to see the videos. Seriously... it's time for a visit. Since Tony works Sundays now, I probably will have to come by myself or we could all come on a Thursday night and Brayden will have to miss school (which I'm sure he would LOVE.) But, we're working on it... we've got to travel to Indiana Labor Day weekend, so it will have to be in a few weeks at least. But, it's definetly on my list of to do's. =) Love and miss! Dev