Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boys V Girls


Daddy and the boys have a wild bed time routine! Dustin tries to carry all the boys up the stairs on his back. The boys LOVE this time of the day. Last week the boys all slept out in the tree house. It was pouring rain , but they are "Mighty Men", and not afraid of the rain. They had a fun night telling bible stories into the night.

Sweet Ava and I have our own routine! We go upstairs and lay on the bed and snuggle and giggle together. We sing and pray. It is VERY quiet and sweet. Ava and I get to have tea parties while the boys sleep outside in the cold rain! Thank you Jesus for blessing us with a little girl :-)

3 comments:

Christy said...

wow, sounds like a blast... sleeping in the rain. I love the sound of rain... I'd love to be in a tent camping with the rain beating down on the tent. The smells and the sound just sooth my soul.
Ava, she is so beautiful... I love those cheeks... too cute. I love my lil' girl too! They are truly blessings... filled with attitude... but blessings non the less.
Scott and I talked and I got Dustin's number from my dad and gave it to scott... scott is a little bit shy in the respect of calling, so he is waiting for a call. Not to say he is not ready ... he is... and I am ... and the kids are!!! HAHAHAHA!
Please tell him thank you so much for doing this... we are really grateful he is going to take time out of his busy schedule to do some more discipling. THANK YOU! it means the world to our family.
and thank you for giving your husband up yet again for another hour or two.

Tracy said...

Those little tea parties make for some priceless memories...my baby girl is getting older and the tea parties are few and far between. Take pictures! Lots of them!

Anonymous said...

i love this post!!