Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my girl










Oh my little Ava Joy! She is such a doll! She is so much fun, I had no idea how much fun a little girl could be. She is so sweet, loves to snuggle, hold her babies, feed me out of her play dishes, and give her brothers kisses. She LOVES the camera, and instantly plasters a smile on her face and says cheese! Ava is not too fond of the dirt, but loves to run around the yard as fast as she can. Her true love is SHOES! She is always bringing me shoes to put on her cute little (yet big) feet. She goes into her room, opens her drawer and pulls out all of her shoes and tries to put them on herself. It is so funny to watch her get into my jewelry drawer, put on what she can and run away so I can't take them back from her. She also LOVES to put on make up and any chance she gets will take my make up brush and "put" on make up. Ah such a delight she is. Her squeals and giggles are very contagious.

No comments: