Saturday, December 06, 2008

Wild Fun!











We have been having a blast this month! We took the boys ice skating for the first time! What a BLAST! They all feel numerous times, but picked it up surprisingly fast! They really enjoyed it and can't wait to go back!
Randomly last week, Ty came downstairs all dressed for the day with a soccer sock for a tie! He kept asking when he could get a real one....so Bryce, Ty, and I went off to Target to find one! (I love it when my kids MAKE me have to go to Target:-) We looked high and low and was about to give up when Bryce gave a Swinehart yell, "There they are!" Ah so fun! The boys took forever picking them out.....and here they are wearing them to church, such sweet boys!
Miss Ava Joy is growing up before my eyes! Ah, it is so sad and exciting all at once! She is a hoot! She is so opinionated in what she wears (she gets it honestly) and LOVES for me to put "bow" in her hair. She found a paper clip one day and said, "bow" and tried putting it in my hair! She is doing fairly well still on the potty, she knows how to do it, but is turning out to be a bit stubborn about it. Only on her terms........She makes the cutest little faces and her latest is to purse(sp?) her lips! I LOVE IT! It is adorable and I have many pictures of me doing the exact same thing as a little girl.
I love catching rare moments when all 4 kids are loving each other and playing so nice together! I got one the other day when all 4 of them were in their own band! So cute....however it did not last long as Bryce got mad and left because he did not want to be the singer. Ava then tried to leave as well, however her exit was not as graceful, as she got hit in the head with the jammin guitar! Poor baby....
Life in our house is WILD FUN! We hope your house is just as wild and fun as ours!



No comments: