Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Boys, Boys, boys....

Hello friends, thought today we would just give you a few of our favorite quotes from this week! It sure has gotten a bit chilly down here, not sure what is going on....the boys love to take walks, so this is the perfect weather. Tuesday morning we were walking when the boys saw a dead squirrel in the road. After we talked about it for about ten minutes, we decided it is best to obey our parents and not play in the street so we don't "get deaded" by a car like the squirrel. When Daddy got home, we took another walk and they boys just wanted Daddy to see the dead squirrel, so as we were coming up to it, we noticed the poor thing had been run over again. Ahh, it was really nasty, but the boys loved it. I was so appalled, but Dustin kindly told me that it is a boy thing. Oh my, do I ever need a girl!! Wednesday morning the boys were doing a wonderful job playing together. Dylan was napping and I was getting some much needed cleaning done. About an hour had gone by and I was thanking Jesus for what great kids He had blessed us with when I hear two screams. I go in to see what the problem is. 1)Bryce: "Ty bit me" Mommy: "Ty, did you bite?" Ty: " I did not bite him Mommy. I tried to, but he wouldn't stop moving!!" Ok, so how do you NOT laugh at that. 2) The boys love to play the matching game. I over hear them talking about who won that time. Ty: " It was a tie" Bryce: "It was? Yeah!" Next game...Ty: " It wasn't a tie Bryce" Bryce: "It was a Bryce?" Ty: "No, not Ty, me, but a tie. It means we got the same score!" Ty and I were both cracking up!! 3) We were all sitting around coloring and putting stickers on paper when Tyler had a sticker with hands. He looked up and said "mommy can you write 'praise Jesus' on the hands, because when I get to heaven I am going to praise Jesus all the time." 4) Mommy: "Dylan say mama." Dylan: "Dada!" Oh the joys of boys. They can put a smile on our faces and a smile in our hearts. Thank you Jesus for the blessing of our precious little boys.

No comments: