Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Dylan!!






Ok, so we have to skip ahead a little bit.....Will come back to Ohio, because there are some super cute pics I am sure you'd love to see! Yes, it is true!! October 3 has come and gone and with it Dylan turned ONE!!!! Ahh, can't believe that my sweet baby boy is already one! Dylan had two celebrations for his big day! That morning we made chocolate muffins for breakfast, which his big brothers loved. He wasn't too sure. But he LOVED it when we all sang happy birthday to him! We sang it a few extra times throughout the day just to see that huge grin on his cute little face! Then Sunday, the 8th, we had a big bash! His sweet Aunt Angie made his birthday cake since I and Dylan were in Ohio again that weekend. We made it back just in time for the party. Anyway, Dylan still loves doggies, so she made a super cute dog cake and a little dog bone for him! Ah, loved it, thanks Ang!! Aunt Amanda, who is living with us for the month, made the white bean chicken chile, which was perfect! Thanks Amanda. Dylan enjoyed opening his gifts, only to be taken by his big brothers! His favorite gift.......little frogs to put in the tub. He loves them!! Dylan is by far the laziest little guy we have had so far. He CAN walk, but likes to crawl better, but we did get a few steps out of him on his big party!! We love the little booger. Oh speaking of, he has discovered his nose and greatly enjoys sticking his finger up it. Today, he pretended to throw it and then just stuck his finger in his mouth instead. Oh, sweet, sweet Dylan. Dylan is one....let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Angie Miller said...

baby Dylan! I would make you a million cakes! You're my favorite!!! (and so are Tyler and Bryce) You are even cute when you pick your nose, but you should wipe it on Mommy, don't eat it!
Betty I think I am going to learn from you on this one and plan my next party for when I am out of town, too...seems easier that way. Although I must say I think I would rather be gone for clean up than preparation...maybe I will try that instead...
Love you guys!

Angie Miller said...

Who is the blog slacker now????