Monday, October 09, 2006

ok, lets' finish the Ohio tour trip






So wednesday, we are off to cincinnati to see Papaw and ALL the cousins! The boys were so excited to see everyone. It was fun to be home and be with my family. On Friday, we went to see the Senff kids, it was wild, but fun!! Saturday we took our first family trip to Kings Island!! Thank God for the good weather, it was perfect. The boys enjoyed riding all the rides, expecially the roller coasters. Saturday night, Dustin watched the bucks game with my Dad, while I went to a wedding with my dear friend, Devon! It was so great to catch up on life, as she lives in Tennessee. Sunday morning, we were off, back to NC........ enjoy the pictures! Dylan with Papaw, the boys at Kings Island, some of the cousins, and Devon and myself......

4 comments:

amanda said...

i LOVE that picture of dylan with your dad!

Angie Miller said...

Yay! A new blog entry! Love the pics...you have the cutest kids! Give them all kisses for me since I am still too sick to play. I feel like we live in different states!!! It has been a week since our kids played!

Anonymous said...

Bet, you guys are so beautiful! I love that you keep us posted! I'm sorry I missed you while in town - I was so sick that weekend! I love you guys and miss you so much! Maybe I will get to see you before the end of the year! God bless!

Anonymous said...

hey, these pics are so cute! i love the one of dad! so cute! lol, ur boys are so cute!