Wednesday, January 23, 2008

8 Years









It is really hard to believe that I have been married to my best friend for 8 years! The time has flown by! I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful man. Really, Dustin is truly a gift from the Lord. He is the most giving, loving, and joyful person I know. He loves me so unconditionally and intentionally. He is a wonderful, patient, and caring husband. I could not have asked for better. I thank God that Dustin is such an amazing father. He does a terrific job at giving our boys just a small glimpse of our Heavenly Father. My heart leaps for joy when I hear Daddy and the boys upstairs wrestling one minute and then deep into a discussion about how Jesus calls us to be like Him. Wow, it blows my mind. 8 years and I fall more and more in love with him everyday....thanks Babe for an amazing 8 years. I am excited to see what the next 8 years hold for us.

2 comments:

Raising Three Arrows said...

Congrats Betty and Dustin! What a beautiful blessed thing! Love you! Kim

megan said...

How sweet. Congratulations :)