Monday, January 21, 2008

Three in one room!


Well we did it! All three boys are in the same room. Dylan has been begging to sleep in "Tyler Brycie" room for 8 months! Monday night we decided it was time to make the switch! All the boys were so excited. They went straight to sleep without a sound! It was amazing. I said to Dustin, "This has to be some kind of joke!?" Tuesday night we host a Bible study at our house. They had been in bed for well over an hour and all was quiet. All of a sudden Dylan comes down the stairs head first on his belly! Just dropping in to say hi I guess. It has been a pretty smooth transition. Avary was to move to the crib finally this week as well, but she did not like it as much. I guess she just prefers the dark, quiet, warm closet! Daddy said, "she will just have to suck it up and get use to it." I of course gave in and let her sleep another night in the closet just feet away from my bed:-)

2 comments:

megan said...

I hope they're doing better than my 3 girls...ever since I talked to you, they've been on a sleep strike!!! It's CHAOS in their room till like 9pm :( UGH.

megan said...

p.s I had to laugh at the fact that Avary's still in your closet. Something about the baby of the family.....I think when Daniel FINALLY moved into his room, it was harder on me than on him! And he's almost one but I still get up once or twice a night to feed/rock him. It's so funny to me!