Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Fun Day






Today we tried to go apple picking, we were all so excited! We got there ready to go only to find out that apple picking season is over! AHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!! Ok, so on to plan B. Went found a park that had a nature museum with snakes, turtles, and a great lesson on insects. Ava girl enjoyed watching the turtle swim around and loved snuggling a skunk puppet. The boys were enthralled by the snake and learning all about insects. We ventured onto the walking paths where the boys found a creek. They also got to race their scooters around the path. It was a fun day. We made it home in time for a cook out and to roast some marshmellows to have yummy s'mores . The boys and Daddy are camping out tonight in the tree house. What a fun family day!

2 comments:

Cyndie said...

Betty,
I just stumbled on your blog through another blog that I was reading. It's so great to see the kids!! They're huge!! Where does the time go? :)

Cyndie

Rebecca said...

Betty,
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on our blog and for your prayers as well. Your prayers through this entire journey are so appreciated! Every time I doubt that I can do this I remind myself that Betty actually does leave the house and she looks so cute too!
You are so inspirational to me- really!
Thanks so much!