Sunday, October 05, 2008

lunch times prayers


MOTHS! I HATE them! Two weeks ago I had to clean out my pantry because of some very yucky moths. It was so disheartening to watch all the food go into the trash especially after coming home from bible study where we talked about children dying of starvation! So I clean it all out, wait a few days and start to slowly restock. Last week we discovered MORE moths! So my sister once again emptied the pantry. The next day at lunch the boys were praying and here are their prayers.


Ty: "Dear God, I pray for the moths to get out of our pantry. God just kill them. I want the food back into the pantry and not out here because our house stinks!."


Bryce: " God, I pray for the moths, please don't let them die, help them get out safely, but stay out."


LOL, really took all I had not to open my eyes and just start laughing. Oh, yes, these were serious prayers!

No comments: